Saturday, January 29, 2011

CIA RETURNS!!!...IT'S CONFIRMED!


So, as anyone reading the comments should know, return of CIA is confirmed! Not as CIA 2, though, the ad merely says ''All-New Episodes of CIA'' and they start on 14th June. But then 14th June is a Saturday. CIA used to air from Monday to Wednesday. I wonder if the new episodes will be shown during CIA Files? But that'll mean seeing CIA only ONE DAY a week! I hope I'm not right!

But the ad seems pretty interesting! And it definitely promises fun! There is a new Nikki...is her name really Jasmine?...and she looks like Ishaan's, that is, Aditya's, REAL sister. I dunno if he has one, but the new Nikki definitely looks pretty much like him. Anyone knows if she IS Aditya's real sister....if he has one? And Rohit's disguises get better with his range expanding to the other gender...the ads show him disguised as a woman. Some good computer technology is also shown.

I'm not sure EXACTLY what it is, but it looks good. And a truck ALMOST ran Ishaan over. The caption was 'More Action' but I would really prefer less life-threatening risks (although it does add more thrill). So better disguises, more technology and more action is confirmed, but I hope it'll be coupled with REALLY villainous villains (I've always felt like laughing at the previous ones), natural acting (I dunno what the new Nikki is like) AND definitely, DLK!!! I can NOT bear ZLK! He is too stupid and not at all good at comedy from my POV.

1 comment: